Our achieved projects
Click the highlighted link below to watch videos
Other Projects involved with abroad ...
On the right-center is image of a successfully executed project at Eastbourne in the Sussex County of the United Kingdom. The right-right image shows a streetlight project at the Nigeria Airforce Base at Shasha, Egbeda, in Lagos State, Nigeria.
For further inquiry please call 08171968872 (+234)
SuchNetCom Solar relies on a holistic concept and supports its customers from planning to execution stage of a project.
Our company sells and distributes quality solar lanterns ranging from a few tenths to thousands of watts, including solar generator packs (known as solar_home_system) designed and manufactured by Kirchner Solar Group Germany.
SuchNetCom provides real time solution for renewable energy applications like solar generators used in powering your alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) submersible borehole pump, home refrigeration unit, domestic fan, television set, solar gate light, solar wireless gate bell with operating range of up to 1 km radius, biometric fingerprint time and attendance system. Our application extends to solar powered city scan CCTV cameras. We use embedded micro-controllers for interfacing of our turnkey designs, giving them the flexibility required. Figure on top right shows Solar module wall-mount method.
Solar System Sizing
In order for your home to be installed with a suitable solar energy system, appropriate solar sizing calculations should be performed. Basic information for the energy requirements of your home, device or the machine you want to power with solar should be obtained. For home system sizing, a load schedule tabulation is highly necessary.
We take these information and transform them into meaningful power system solution that satisfies the customer's need.
Every design we handle are carefully worked through the due process. Firstly, we perform the manual mathematical calculations to come up with the right sizing figures. Secondly, we run our design schematic on Homer™ Simulation tool to obtain values expected to be a close resemblance with values from the manual calculations.
Finally, we build and perform tests and measurements on the system to obtain values expected to be of a close resemblance with those of the manual calculations and computer simulation.
Get the power ratings of all electric appliances in your home
- You should be able to know the length of time each of these appliances is switch-on daily. You should apply formulae to obtain Power (P), and Energy (E).
- Power = Voltage x Current (unit in Watt or W), and Energy = Power x Time (unit in Watt-hour or Wh).Average daily sun shine in your area should be considered, as this gives indication of the amount of power the PV panel can generate in a day. T
- This figure varies from location to location depending on the solar insolation of your area. For example, the location of Lagos in Nigeria can be average of 5 hours of sun shine in a day.
- To determine the number of batteries required for your system
- To determine the number of PV panels needed to charge the battery bank
- Carefully select your charge controller depending on the system voltage and current electricity delivered by the panels at any given instant of time
- Carefully select the size of solar inverter by doing the appropriate calculations, and finally
- Carefully select sizes of cables for the system wiring.
Call us to discuss your requirements. Contacts:.+234 (0)8171968872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kirchner Solar Group Germany - Video